Look no further, this is the one!
Light and cheerful, this well-cared-for home welcomes you in with details that make you love coming home every day. The beautifully designed gardens show an inviting curb appeal with drought-tolerant landscaping, porcelain tile walkway, and a variety of fruit trees.
Red Morton Community Center with Magical Bridge Playground (coming soon!) is just around the corner, and in very close proximity are the library, school, shopping conveniences, and Oh Baby Sushi!
The captivating entryway leads into an expansive living room and adjacent dining room, which gives the home a spacious feel. Bamboo roman shades and bleached hardwood floors give the entire home a modern, fresh esthetic. Two bright, ample bedrooms feature Elfa closet systems, and a charming bonus room with outside entrance makes for an ideal office, guest room, or playroom.
The well-appointed kitchen boasts brand-new quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and designer touches such as unique antique brass light fixtures.
The outdoor patio and lounge area with bistro string lights make entertaining a breeze. Don’t miss the expansive side yard with raised garden beds!
Garage has been beautifully designed as a workshop area with built-in shelving and workbench.
- 2 bright bedrooms equipped with Elfa closet systems
- 1 bathroom with separate tub & shower includes an updated vanity and plumbing fixtures
- Bonus room with exterior access ideal for office, guest room or playroom
- Bleached hardwood floors
- Kitchen has quartz & butcher block countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Designer touches such as antique brass light fixtures and custom paint colors
- Bamboo roman shades
- Built-in shelving in garage + workbench
- Beautiful drought-tolerant landscaping
- Outdoor patio and lounge area with bistro string lights
- Raised garden beds
- Pear & Apple Espalier Trees
- Central Heating & Air Conditioning
- Close proximity to Red Morton Community Center, library, school, and shopping convenience