Bed/Bath:2 Bed / 2 Baths
Square Feet:1,191 sq. ft.
979 Pinto Palm Terrace #38
Enamoring townhome with impressive features is a must-see in the desirable Copley Square complex!
The living room is filled with natural light, high ceilings, and a cozy fireplace. The adjacent dining area and open kitchen with beautiful granite counters and bar seating make this area the heart of the home for easy entertaining and relaxing.
The private balcony off the dining room, framed with birch trees, is an ideal place to enjoy morning sun and afternoon shade.
The spectacular master suite boasts vaulted ceilings and a beautifully remodeled bathroom with new countertops, vanity, flooring, tub, shower, and spa-like fixtures.
On the lower level, the second bedroom is ideal for guests or a home office with a lovely outdoor patio area.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 1,191 sq. ft. of living space
- New windows with a double lifetime guarantee and new blinds
- New luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Open kitchen with granite countertops, bar seating & stainless steel appliances
- High ceilings, recessed lighting and plenty of natural light
- Private balcony off the dining area
- Spectacular master suite with vaulted ceilings, plush carpet, and walk-in closet
- Fully renovated master bathroom including floors, countertops, vanity, shower/tub, fixtures, and low flow toilet.
- Guest room/Home office with private patio
- Second bathroom with stall shower, sink/vanity, extra storage, and low flow toilet
- Inside laundry with new washer/dryer
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Attached one-car garage with an additional storage closet and automatic door opener
- Fabulous location near shopping, dining, Ponderosa Park, Sunken Gardens Golf Course and major commuter routes all while in a quiet community
- HOA dues $338/month