Sereno Group was conceived and formed on the ideal that the business practice of real estate needed to be redefined. From our visionary formation of only seasoned real estate professionals and consultants, to our use of warm inviting earth colors and graphics, there is a fundamental resolve for our clients to experience only the very best in each and every aspect of the real estate transaction.
At Sereno Group, we believe it is our social responsibility to set in motion a self-sustaining process of continuous improvement; an evolution into excellence resulting in the development of “Socially Responsible Real Estate” as a business practice.
We have formed the Sereno Group Social Responsibility Committee as a forum through which the founders’ visionary concepts are being evolved. This highly collaborative group is an inspiration for everyone involved as they masterfully discern and select from the very best social entrepreneurial concepts and real estate business practices.
The goal is to continually weave and develop the cultural fabric of Sereno Group Real Estate. The result is a self-sustaining process of continuous improvement and an uncompromised standard for the practice of real estate and aid in the communication of these concepts.
- 1% for Good: In an effort to support and serve our local communities in a deeper way, Sereno Group has pledged to give 1% of our gross commissions to a charitable or community-minded group committed to making a positive difference in the world.
- Our offices have been Green Certified by the Counties of Santa Clara and Monterey Bay.
- The Sereno Group Environmental Committee meets to discuss and create our environmental agenda and objectives.
- We support a complete recycling campaign in each office and have committed to reducing our overall environmental impact.
- We offer a transaction coordination platform that has paperless capabilities, complete with electronic signature identification, decreasing paper waste and redundancy.
- We have made every effort to use eco-friendly products in our office build-outs, exemplified in our Los Altos office with recycled flooring and carpet, and environmentally sensitive lighting.
- We sponsor numerous community events, including the Great Race, Girls on the Run, and Jazz on the Plazz in Los Gatos; The Fall Festival, Summer Movie Nights, Art & Wine, Relay for Life, and Festival of Lights in Los Altos; Menlo Charity Horse Show; The Santa Cruz Chili Cook-off, Save-Our-Shores Capitola Beach Clean-Up, and Capitola Art & Wine Festival; the Village of Saratoga’s annual Open House/Art Festival; Willow Glen’s Dancing on the Avenue, as well as many others.
- Utilizing the tools of social media, we are proactive in promoting community events and fund-raisers to the public.
- In 2010, 2011 & 2012 Sereno Group was named as the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group.